Immaculate Perceptions

Monday, September 12, 2005

Will I stop aging?? Atleast in thougts...

Yesterday I fought with my mom, today I shopped with her. Last week, I fought with my friend, today i dined with him. A month back, I was depressed and there were times i felt suicidal. Today I'm merry. These teeny fights, guilt and the "Sorry" with an embarrasing smile- they teach you so much. Infact, in the period of 5 yrs, from 15 to 20, I've experienced and learnt so much that I don't think I can learn in the entirerity of the rest of my life. This is the age when you dream like you have never dreamt before, sleep like never slept before, hog like you have never hogged before, protest like you have never protested before and love like you have never loved before. To put it in simpler words, this is the age to do all those things that parents brand as "distractions". The boredom, the pain, the deception, the merriment, the excitement, the embarrassment - I've become addicted to all this; I've become addicted to this age; to this life. Even the thought of cleaning my house, cooking, taking care of my husband and children scares the living daylights out of me.. i wanna live this period of life forever.. I know its wishful rambling.. I can't elude physical aging, but I think my mind will live in this period of life forever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew i'll b the only 1 commenting on this yet n guess wat i m right.u dont have to stop aging to go on wit distractions.u just have to make that a parcel of ur life.and wats more i had an younger sis who cleaned my baby's shit and as an elder 1 i hope to keep up the tradition and 1 more thing as u age more u get more share of all ur blissful wrongs in abundance.so pray that u age fast to have an addl round of vodka or to hang around in the beach with a bikini caring least for ur figure.
p.s.only when u age saadwi will even think of calling chitti instead of deepa.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home