Immaculate Perceptions

Saturday, September 17, 2005

i wish i had selective amnesia...

I had always been proud of my wonderful memory retention... I can narrate the trivial attributes of an event such as the colour of clothes ppl were wearing and the objects that were around.

But today I discerned that gud memory is in reality not all that gud... The reason behind this was a small piece of paper with three words..."I LOVE YOU"

I had taken a conscious effort to avoid his thoughts for the past 2 months, doing things that would keep me occupied (though it was impossible to wholly ward them off). But today that tiny piece of paper with those words in the most recognizable n loved handwriting, transported back an intact, unedited collection of memories...

Clad in my favourite shirt, that cute thing , sitting beside me in a very romantic mood, but not quite knowing how to express it in front of my mom (he was home on the pretext of assignment), tore this miniscule of a paper and wrote those three most treasured words....

GOD!!! I really wish i suffered from memory loss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Priya said...

i loved ur writing.. its like photographic memory ...:) can imagine every moment of it .. rock on gal .. "captain bad" (which's me " says adios

..p..

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww....i dun mind kissin u now....




:)

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home