Immaculate Perceptions

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Arise, Awake and Stop the Alarm!!!

What can be more infuriating than the cacophony of the alarm just when your phantasmagoria of a date with Arjun Rampal and Johnny Depp had kicked off??!!(I know its a weird combination but that's how my dreams are!!)...

I'd been making this fake promise to my mom for quite some time now that i shall rise early morning and make an unfeigned attempt to swot.early morning rising and me are like honesty and politicians..
All these days, she pardoned me for not keeping up that promise. But today, I dunno wat got in to her... she set the alarm at 5 a.m & tried to put a damper on my uncanny (yet fascinating) envisages.... :-L

But, me, the invincible, arose, awoke & stopped that wretched alarm and was off to my world of dreams again...

p.s. this petty act of mine resulted in an immense cut down on my much devoured noshs and a day full of grumbles...therefore i gotta seriously think abt responding to the alarm in a positive way 2mrw

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur writing is awesome deeps...

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home