Immaculate Perceptions

Monday, September 26, 2005

I MAY BE SMALL BUT I'M THE BOSS!!!

This is for all those ppl who derive sadistic pleasure in calling me "short." For that tribe of ppl whose pituitary gland worked overtime while mine decided to take rest, I'd like to clarify certain things.

a) I totally am not interested in basketball & certainly do not aspire to become a Miss Universe, World, Earth and much of the same.

b) I haven't depended on anyone to reach to the things i want.

c) And am confident enough that i can find a guy who wud definitely not complain while inclining to kiss me...

So, in the light of the above statements, I think I'm okay in being the height I'm and after all, 5'2'' is normal Indian height for gals, dammit!!

And in all those gangly frnds n relatives of mine, I don't really know anyone who's competing wid Micheal Jordan or Aishwarya Rai. What they've actually achieved is to mention "tall" against "height" in their horoscopes!!

So, stop the concern n humour over me... I'm well off the way I'm.

I may be small but I'm the boss!! And all of us know this banality, "Great things come in small packages."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ATTITUDE is wat matters mannnn..

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are funny

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as they say" all good things come in short packages!" welcome to our clan!

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home