Immaculate Perceptions

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I KNOW NOT HOW TO MAKE UP...

My 3yr old niece might ridicule my above confession... I really dunno how to tart up. Gimme the doodads for making up, all together n I'd b as confused as the politicians in the parliament. I can't figure out wat's wat except by reading the detailed description. I did try make-up some yrs back- the mascara, eye liner & kohl pencil (with major assistance from my sis)... dammit!! cudn't blink my eyes at ease & worse was wen black tears started streaming down my face at a point where i desperately needed to weep... but had no alternative than to curb the downpour of the black, ugly liquid. And then lipsticks...shucks!!! I had to restrict my talk in the fear of the lipstick vanishing from my lips.

That was the first n last day of my encounter with make-up. But I really envy ppl who possess the art of making up most of all, carry it with skill [Shoba, especially u... Kudos!!]

I shud get acquianted with the art at the earliest. It might help at some point. After all, face is the index of the mind...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do think you should take this very seriously as u were very right in saying that Saadwi might start ridiculing you. The way she has been going and doing things i am doubly sure she is going to over take Shoba very soon and is going to be very difficult to catch up with her.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Mr said...

As you say face is the index of mind. Mind never does lie, you can not makeup your mind. Be true to yourself, be happy and make others happy. There is no beauty more than a happy mind which does or will surely have a happy face which I think is most beautiful than anything.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

so true, Mr.Mr.... but wen u make up ur face, ppl might think u have a beautiful mind too though it may not b true n u can take dat to ur advantage ;)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

n hey, thanx for the explanation... kinda understood the miserable position guys r in. but its actually gud that guys don't cry, u know, come to think of it now... cos u can stand as a moral support wen v females cry.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Mr said...

Hey!! Are those your eyes on the profile pic.. Great eyes.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

hey, thanx.yep... those r my eyes.

7:19 AM  
Blogger arun said...

hey dips , i would not accept with , sayin that atleast u guys dont cry... have u people got any patent on crying , u know y mostly gals outlive guys , cos u ppl keep cryin and put wutevers in ur heart out , but guys think it isnt cool and manly to cry and keep all things in theri heart , and give their heart lots of additional presure and die early.
i personally belive and follow , crying... it helps a lot to make ur mind free.....

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home