Immaculate Perceptions

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Time doesn't fly anymore...

After exams got over n havin been cut off from the world of entertainment for nearly a month, i had an urge to talk to someone.i picked my fone n browsed the contact list... there were 4 names dat i cud call up and talk, talk abt anythin under the sun- 4 of my nighest frnds. Called up the first one- out of range. tried reachin the 2nd one, but he was busy wid a customer. the hankering for a prolonged chat on the latest movies, gossips, the new entrant in barista's menu card, didn't materialise the third time too... she was busy wid some project. and the fourth one had switched off her mobile.

Not an extraordinary occurrence to be talked abt.nevertheless it jus made me realise how sequestrated i've become.
earlier, we used to talk endlessly, n make the telecom sector richer or be the centre of distraction in coffee shops...
earlier, we cud share feelings n understand each other...
earlier time used to fly, but now its tangled in the concerns of career and vexation of loneliness.
While all are occupied i sit here in front of this lifeless acquaintance n brood over such lilliputian occurrences...

yet i allay this feelin by callin it a phase that everyone goes thru... i'm jus bein over sensitive to things. once my career too takes a shape, these wud b things of yore. meanwhile dis period wud teach me the importance of frnds.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha...finally u posted...I just go thru my RSS feeds every hour and suddenly "Immaculate Perceptions" popped up with one new msg.....I hope u did ur exams although I dont knw wat exams...btw wat exams ?? hope to c more posts....

12:52 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

yep... i finally posted. well... i wrote my CA inter examination n after dat i got busy cos my sis, b-i-l n niece have come over.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just one query ... Sheetal says Happy B'day to u....so let me say Happy B'day to u ... and dont tell me it was on 22nd becos than u got to wish me too....

12:45 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

i'm afraid i didn't understand wat u r talkin abt...

8:00 PM  
Blogger Mr said...

Thank you. I am fine. Hope your exams went well. Missed your posts, hoping to read more in the days to come..

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since so many people seem to feel that they are missing your posts you should do find sometime on a daily basis to update your Blog...

Personally as well i feel you should Blog more often and on more varied topics

12:34 AM  
Blogger Devesh Prabhu said...

At last the thing called exams are over. On the Xbox, it was just ment to tell what the company was offering. I just took it from the website. Will try to get down to earth more often.

Wishes for a dazzzzzaling result on your exams. How abt. some STD's u fone some distant & long forgotten friends of late?

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home