Immaculate Perceptions

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A fair weather what??

I had not even dreamt in my worst of dreams that my friends would fall into the category of the idiomatic "fair weather friends..." Was I stupid enough to have let this person appear only when needed??? This soul (gender intentionally made obscure)turned to me to have a drink.... turned to me to emit sorrowful stories and seek comfort outta my words... turned to me to have a good day... And why did this absolutely angelic friend of mine, turn to me??? Cos this angel did not have the current ubiquitous supporters (for whom I have been ignored now) at that point of time...

I do not expect always to be anyone’s first priority, but neither do I live with the idea of being used only as a contingency plan...I'd rather have three or four real good friends who would stand by me forever and not desert me when they find new friends or use me when they need me.... I prefer quality to quantity... As luck would have it, I have a few of these qualitative friends and it is with one of them that I have chosen to spend my life with...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thats how many of them turn out to be....

It is very hard to find honest & caring friends....

Atleast you have few good friends like that... so be happy about that and forget about this undeserving soul....

12:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home